Wednesday, April 1, 2009

wake up

it's already april


wake up people!!


especially me!!


wake up HANI!!

reminder to myself: it's already april, quarter of a year had already gone. 7 months more of ausmat. wanna go aussie or not??

seriously girl..u need to wake up and sedar diri..HELLO!! WAKE UP!!!



it's really make me shocked and suprised and scared too when syery told me we're entering the month of april. i thought only last week that i celebrated the new year of 2009 then suddenly, dalam sekelip mata... it's already been three months. HUH!!


i should be studying now and doing maths and physics assignments but i'm not in the mood in doing all those. i knw it's wrong. i shouldn't have this attitude now. i want to be a good student too. like other people. but i cannot help it. to mama and abah, i did study and put my effort to get high marks but i need a break. u both know me well. i'm not the kind of person who would indulge myself in books especially academic books. i'd rather go shopping..(hehehe ;p). but of course i didnt go shopping la ryte now. study first then only i go shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment