Saturday, May 23, 2009

and finally...

after 1 whole year, finally i met my long-lost bestfren, Nur Syazwani (wany, u should be proud cause i made this statement and write this post specially for you). I'm so happy that u've completed your one-year matriculation and cant wait to know which university u're goin to. wherever it is, i know you'll do well girl. and i'll always pray for u =D.

back to the main story here.
i'm extremely happy today, though the constant pressure of midterm is keep goin on in my head. Since last night I was excited. It's been a long time since I last met her. it's been one whole year. and today, we finally met. She's still the same old person i knew. happy, calm, and pleasant.
I went back today, and straight away shana picked me up. and there's wany too ( gosh! only god knows how happy i was at that time ). we went to pyramid. had big lunch at fish market and ate and ate and talked and laughed like crazy!! n gossiping tOO..hehehe ;p

she's planning to continue her study ( major biology )..sort of..i don't really know what field of biology..(my bio ****..ngahaha)anyways, gudluck to u wany, i know u love bio so much, unlike me.n later u can tell me how the baby eat inside mum's belly and u can tell me y i have so much gastric juice in my stomach n how those living things do whatever they do?all those bio thingy laaa ( i'm curious and i'm so damn lazy to study those..but still i wanna know ;D)
and as for shana, u're gonna tell us about those bacteria rite? i'm pretty sure it's interesting though. all of u are goin to study bout living things ( nature-lover ) while i'm goin to study about bricks and steel and structure ( me...against nature?? )

after makan, ( masih xnk bergerak dr tempat makan..hahaha )..so we spent almost like 3 hours kt situ..naseb baek x kene halau. then walked around the pyramid even though xde hala tujuan, walked and laughed and laughed ( again...but i felt really really happy )

thanks girls for the time.
really appreciate it.

and i really miss our old time
and the gedikness,
laughter,
the drama,
the fight,
the tears..

2 comments:

  1. Aww. Now look what you've done? Now I miss my old school buddies too! Sheesh...
    ;P

    ReplyDelete