Thursday, January 14, 2010

adelaide

ouh finally here it comes...

i must admit i never had this kind of feelings before
i can't describe it
maybe it's like waiting for a baby to come out..haha..though i have not experience that before
but lebih kurang cam tu la kan, resah gelisah, x boleh nak duduk diam.adoiii..nervous cam apa je.
everyday i woke up and the first thing bukannye mandi or breakfast but check mailbox :)
EVERYDAY..yup2 everyday menanti dengan penuh harapan.

and the day before, syery called, telling me that some of us already received calls from idp..huaa, rase takot cz i didnt get any call yet ;( so that was it. malam tu jugak, i thought, eh pegi je la idp, dekat je and can go straight ask them :)
ok so that's the plan. esk pgi idp and ask them :)

but as usual la, asma hani ketika cuti, xpernah nak bgun pagi~hehe
so petang la kan, wait for mama to send me off.
9.30 am-my phone start dah bunyi, all kinds of songs kluar, as if i can wake up..hahah..jgn harap, buat habes batery phone je ;p
anyways, after one hour or more phone tu membazirkan tenaganye, finally it stopped :)
ok..get back to sleep(dengan amannye :) )
not long after that, msg pulak masuk. hurmm..thought it was mama, so i said.. 'ok ma, hani bangun la ni, no need to waste money texting me..'
tapi bila tgk je kat screen phone..it wasn't MAMA, it's Natto
haaaaa~why would natto text me early in the morning, must be something..
forced myself to open my eyes and read the msg...here it comes..natto asked to check email.

I jumped out from bed trus menuju ke laptop and check my inbox..........
here it is...university of Adelaide :)
omg..omg..is this real? am i dreaming or what? pinch me someone
still blurr, took my phone and called natto, and yeay~ we got into the same uni
so there i was, smiling, alhamdulillah, i got what i want :)
and then just remember i haven't even brush my teeth and wash my face...hahaha

that was how it went, i'm glad, and i'm happy and sgt2 bersyukur
hopefully everything will be go on smoothly after this..visa and all
congrats to all, most of us got our top 3 choices..and let's just pray for the best...insyaallah
aussie here we come :)

3 comments:

  1. u and me~~
    adelaide baby~~~ <3
    ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. alhamdulillahhhh...congratulation to my "feveret anak menakan"...p.ngh doakan kejayaan hani dunia & akhirat...see u in adelaide...wakakakakka!!! insyallah p.ngh sampai...bisness trip bkn pi belajaq....p.ngh tua ehh bkn tua kurang muda...dah malaih nak bljaq2 nih...

    ReplyDelete